TICKET REFUND GUIDELINES
In accordance with the enhanced community quarantine, the TicketNet Box Office will be closed until April 14, 2020. ALL refunds will be processed starting April 15, 2020. Request for ticket refunds can be sent through bit.ly/ticketnetrefund.
For Box Office & Outlet purchases, physical tickets must be surrendered at the TicketNet Box Office located at the Yellow Gate of Smart Araneta Coliseum starting April 15, between 9 AM-6PM, Monday-Sunday.
For tickets purchased online through ticketnet.com.ph, amount will be reverted to credit card used within 7-9 banking days upon processing of refund.
Note: Make sure you have read the Ticket Purchase Guidelines prior to purchasing.
IMPORTANT TICKETING INFO
Make sure you have read and understood the Ticket Purchase Guidelines prior to purchasing.
To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, MMI Live in cooperation with TicketNet are implementing the following measures to further deter scalping or secondary ticketing:
- Only a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction will be allowed. Any customer found to have exceeded the ticket limit will have their additional transactions cancelled.
- Any customer that resells their ticket at a premium (i.e. inflated price); resells the ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers the ticket for resale including on the internet; or uses the ticket for advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of the promoter may have their tickets voided.
- TicketNet is the only authorized ticketing agency for this event. There is no guarantee that tickets bought from unauthorized sellers will be valid tickets, as these may be counterfeit, reported as lost ticket, or in breach of the terms and conditions set forth by the authorized ticketing agency and therefore cancelled.
- All sales are final – no refunds, no transfers.
Phone: (02) 8911-5555
TICKET PURCHASE GUIDELINES
- All sections are open to adults and minors 10 to 17 years old. Minors must be accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same section. (4 minors : 1 adult ratio)
- Parents or guardians shall be responsible for the safety of their accompanied minors at all times.
- Pregnant women, PWDs and individuals with medical conditions must declare their conditions and medications and sign a waiver at assigned medical team outside the queuing area.
- Valid school ID or Government ID must be presented upon ticket purchase and venue entry.
MAXIMUM PURCHASE OF 4 TICKETS PER TRANSACTION.
RE-SALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
PLEASE PURCHASE ONLY AT TICKETNET.